Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 29 - Three Wishes

If I were to be given three whole wishes it would be rather easy to simply ask for unlimited money, unlimited security, and unlimited time. Those are all tangible enough to basically cover all the things I would need outside of being unable to age. But all of that would be easy, far too easy for my liking. These exercises are meant to be a bit challenging, so in order to do that I am going to limit myself to wishes that are finite and tangible. Now that we have my conditions, the terms if you will, out of the way that forces me to buckle down and think. To speculate. To wish.

So for my first wish from this genie, it's a genie granting these wishes I assume, I would have to wish for a super room in whichever house I am living that will always be fully stocked with reels of films, the newest games/consoles, and an endless rack of vinyls and mp3s with the dankest speaker system of all time. My guess is that 3-D glasses will also be in this room because why the fuck not? Having a place to escape to would be great, even if I was responsible for all the furnishings. I'd probably put a fish tank in this room as well, fish are fun to watch. Maybe even play a game about a fish, but instead of controlling the fish I would take the role of the fish food. Now that's some NEXT GEN shit!

Second wish? Here I would probably wish for one year where I had to worry about nothing else except traveling around the world. That would give me more than enough time to see the major places I want to visit and I'd probably have enough time in between to stop home for long enough stretches in order to minimize homesickness. In this wish I would need to include that I'd have to be provided with the funds to travel all over the world and the country because I imagine it would get pretty expensive. I'd buy my own knick-knacks, but the actual plane costs, hotel rooms, and food need to be accounted for obviously. Still, this seems like a worthwhile wish that would provide me with some great experiences.

Last wish, I wish I had two more wishes. But since that is not an option I think I would wish for universal peace. Nah, that's too big. I should use one of these wishes to help other people, I reckon. Plus it has to be finite, which means no curing disease or anything. Hmm. This is tough. I guess I can't keep this wish in the holster, huh? I would wish for one day where I could talk to whoever I wanted to, living or dead. Actually, maybe one week. Yeah, that's a good wish. Especially if I could record all of it.

That's a damn solid batch of wishes.

Thanks for reading.

Tomorrow's Topic (Day 30!): A Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment