Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 16 - Dream House

This category seems pretty superficial to me, and thus I think it goes against the intentions I have for this blog. In hindsight I should have replaced it, still I'll see what I can get out of this one. In a previous entry, I am pretty sure, I talked about a love for capitalism. If not then I should say that I love capitalism. It lines up with the whole individualism thing. Still, I don't know how extravagant I'd want my home to be. Probably pretty extravagant. It sure would be cool to have my own movie theater I guess, theoretically with a projector so I can re-create the theatrical experience in my home. Also, a bowling alley would be dank so that I could pretend I was Daniel Day Lewis at the end of There Will Be Blood. Really though I think I would be content with a pool, preferably one that is in ground. I like the water, and while the beach is fun it's far away and I like being able to just walk outback, or out front if I want to be avant-garde.

Honestly I'm happy with my home right now. It's roomy enough, we have an entertainment type room, though I would like to have the downstairs or the garage be something more, and I have a bedroom. We have a pool, there are enough bathrooms. It's a house. I mean I'm not going to live here forever so I don't see the point in doing much to add to this house, but I would be content to eventually live somewhere similar, customize it to my likings. I also like to have a fish tank, a nice TV to play games on. Probably a few chairs. Geometrically sound. A house.

Thanks for reading.

Tomorrow's Topic: Something You're Looking Forward To

Rich

1 comment:

  1. Your dream house can be anatomically correct and have two kidney shaped pools. Upgrade.

    ReplyDelete